Before parking (with my motorhome, equipped camper van or van), I will make sure the place and its access are authorised by local regulations or the owner of the place
- properly, on one parking spot only
- without gathering several vehicles and without staying several nights at the same place, especially if the place is free, very busy or limited in capacity (=itinerancy)
- observing a respectful distance from others and greet other travellers
I will drain my black and grey waters only in areas designated for this purpose, never in the natural environment. Thousands of designated areas exist on the app! And I accept to contribute to the costs of services that may have a fee.
And I will support local business as much as possible (markets, local producers, restaurants...).
I will avoid "camping behaviour" on public roads because unpacking accessories (wheel chocks, awnings, tables, tents...) can be forbidden or can harm the nomad travellers' image.
- I leave nothing but footprints. If I can't dispose or recycle my waste, I will take it with me
- Nature is everyone's responsibility, I won't hesitate to pick up waste found at the spot
- I won't light campfires or barbecues in nature, unless explicitly authorised
- I will be discreet and respect the tranquillity of the place (no loud music, TV, pets...), both during day and night
- I will choose another spot if it's already "full"
- I will introduce myself when I arrive
- I will respect animals and the life rhythm of the place
- I will ask permission before unpacking exterior materials (including barbecue) and my pets
The mountains are looming on the horizon and you can now see the turquoise blue waters of Lac du Bourget? You have arrived at Camping du Sierroz, in the charming spa town of Aix-les-Bains, only a few steps from the lake, the beaches and its ports. Settle down on one of the 104 spacious, shaded and hedged motorhome pitches. You will immediately feel at ease in the calm and family atmosphere of the campsite, which is set in a real green setting. During your stay you can cycle on the many safe cycle paths which allow you to reach the amenities in just a few minutes. For nature lovers and sportsmen, the Riviera des Alpes will charm you. Hiking, cycling, paddle, kitesurfing or sailing will allow you to enjoy the beauty of the landscape and share unforgettable moments with your family. Epicureans will be attracted by the local crafts and the meeting with the producers.
Canet de Mar, 32 Carrer de les Drassanes del Pla. 1st category, very clean, generous pitches, low price close to Barcelona compared to prices in the area, French speaking staff. beautiful swimming pool supervised by lifeguard, surveillance of the campsite by security guard, quiet place.
"La Prairie" motorhome area: Stabilized ground, possibility to buy goat's and sheep's cheese at the farm shop every morning. We also welcome campers and caravans. Pitch: Motorhome/Van €8 Camping tent €6 Electricity: €4 in summer / €6 in winter Sanitary wc/shower: €2/person
Between the Lot and Corrèze, enjoy a nature break on the banks of a river. This campsite nestled on a small green island, just a stone’s throw from the medieval town of Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, offers space and relaxation in the nature. On site, you can also enjoy a beautiful heated pool, a restaurant with a lovely terrace, and a programme of nature activities in the summertime for children and adults alike.